- Sedona Red Rock Jeep Tours and
The Sedona Dream Maker Bed and Breakfast
- Adventures in Archaeology
- Come stay at our traditional Bed & Breakfast for a fabulous archaeology weekend. Arrive on Friday for homemade treats and
introduction by your hosts, Phil & Dee, to Sedona wonders. They will be happy to arange our inner plans for Friday and Saturday
nights at this time.
Saturday morning meet with Red Rock Jeep Tour's knowledgable archaeologist and Jeep Tour driver. Questions and answers and
general overview of weekend events... then off to the Jeep and out for the 5 hour petroglyph tour (combination of Spirit Hunters
and Hidden Springs).
Upon your return, enjoy the outdoor paths and garden areas and relax, or hit uptown for a bit of shopping.
Sunday morning you will meet again over breakfast to discuss the previous day's events and the upcoming 4.5 hour tour called Cave
Dwellings of the Ancients. (see below)
- Tour 1 "Spirit Hunters"
- An exciting and scenic canyon jeep trail tom some of the best preserved, most revealing and remarkable rock art in the Verde Valley
- Tour 2 "Hidden Springs"
- Hike from the ancient gathering areas and view Sinaguan petroglyph images etched onto rock walls of an ageless spring-fed pool
- Tour 3 "Cave Dwellings of the Ancients"
- Travel by van, then wade across a shallow stream and up a short trail to view Arizona's best-kept archaeological secret: Nearly 100 Sinaguan cave groups hand carved into the limestone cliffs above the Verde River.
- Call for availability and rates: 1 - 866-563-9134
- RETURN TO THE SPECIAL PACKAGE PAGE